Quantity selected exceeds current stock
Lemongrass + Apple Cider Vinegar is an activated charcoal facial soap designed to balance excess oil and deeply-cleanse the skin. Paired with poppy seeds, this bar gently exfoliates leaving a softer, more radiant skin complexion.
Scent profile: Fresh lemongrass.
Grass-fed Beef Tallow is known to be a natural moisturizer that has been used to moisturize and heal skin for centuries. Animal fat is one of the most traditional ways to make soap.
Apple Cider Vinegar is known to balance the skin's pH, which can help with many skin conditions such as acne. It is also known to help calm bug bites and reduces body odor.
Activated Charcoal is known to balance oily skin and provide a deep cleanse. It also may help reduce acne and pore size.
Poppy Seeds may reduce redness and provide a gentle exfoliation. Poppy seeds may also help reduce ingrown hairs before shaving.
Our soaps contain:
- NO soy
- NO detergents (SLS)
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO petrolatum
- NO fluoride
Grass-fed Beef Tallow, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Poppy Seeds, Activated Charcoal, Filtered Water, Sodium Hydroxide*, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Copaiba Essential Oil
* Our palm oil does not contribute to deforestation and is sourced from a family-owned farm.
* Sodium hydroxide (Lye) is used to turn oils into soap. Soap cannot be made without it. No sodium hydroxide remains in the final product.
All of our soaps are handmade in small batches, so each bar will vary in color, design, and size.
Each bar is approximately 3.5 oz (99 g).
* Soap colors may darken overtime (may not be exactly as pictured).
Use & Care
To use your herbal soap:
Wet with water, create a creamy, bubbly lather on your skin, and then rinse clean.
To prolong the life of your soap, keep it dry between uses.
For best quality, use your herbal soap within 3 months of purchase.
- For external use only.
- Please read ingredients carefully and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.