Quantity selected exceeds current stock
These Sea Kelp + Aloe bars are made with nutrient rich, grass-fed beef tallow that is infused with the skin-loving trio of sea kelp, matcha, and aloe vera.
Scent profile: Earthy tea tree with a zesty hint of lemon and a touch of sea kelp.
Grass-fed Beef Tallow is known to be a natural moisturizer that has been used to moisturize and heal skin for centuries. Animal fat is one of the most traditional ways to make soap.
Sea Kelp is known to remove toxins from the body. It is also known to contain many important minerals and hydrates skin.
Matcha is known to be an antioxidant that may have anti-aging properties and the ability to naturally tone skin.
Aloe Vera is known to soothe and hydrate skin.
Our soaps contain:
- NO soy
- NO detergents (SLS)
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO petrolatum
- NO fluoride
Grass-fed Beef Tallow, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Filtered Water, Sodium Hydroxide*, Aloe Vera, Japanese Matcha, Sea Kelp, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Copaiba Essential Oil
* Our palm oil does not contribute to deforestation and is sourced from a family-owned farm.
* Sodium hydroxide (Lye) is used to turn oils into soap. Soap cannot be made without it. No sodium hydroxide remains in the final product.
All of our soaps are handmade in small batches, so each bar will vary in color, design, and size.
Each bar is approximately 3.5 oz (99 g).
* Soap colors may darken overtime (may not be exactly as pictured).
Use & Care
To use your herbal soap:
Wet with water, create a creamy, bubbly lather on your skin, and then rinse clean.
To prolong the life of your soap, keep it dry between uses.
For best quality, use your facial bar within 3 months of purchase.
- For external use only.
- Please read ingredients carefully and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.