Quantity selected exceeds current stock
Pets are part of the family, and they too deserve proper skincare! We formulate our natural pet shampoo bars with primal ingredients such as grass-fed beef tallow and fresh goat's milk. We also include apple cider vinegar to help balance skin's pH and reduce odor.
Scent profile: Unscented - no fragrance added. This soap has a very light scent from the grass-fed tallow and frankincense.
- Formulated with simple ingredients, lots of love, and pet safety in mind.
- Intended for dogs and cats - but are safe for human use too!
Grass-fed Beef Tallow is known to be a natural moisturizer that has been used to moisturize and heal skin for centuries. Animal fat is one of the most traditional ways to make soap.
Goat's Milk is known to be highly moisturizing and rich in nutrients.
Apple Cider Vinegar is known to balance the skin's pH, which can help with many skin conditions such as acne. It is also known to help calm bug bites and reduces body odor.
Frankincense Essential Oil is known to reduce skin irritation and helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, scars.
Our soaps contain:
- NO soy
- NO detergents (SLS)
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO petrolatum
- NO fluoride
Grass-fed Beef Tallow, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Filtered Water, Sodium Hydroxide*, Goat's Milk, Citric Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kaolin Clay, Frankincense Essential Oil, Copaiba Essential Oil
* Our palm oil does not contribute to deforestation and is sourced from a family-owned farm.
* Sodium hydroxide (Lye) is used to turn oils into soap. Soap cannot be made without it. No sodium hydroxide remains in the final product.
All of our soaps are handmade in small batches, so each bar will vary in color, design, and size.
Each bar is approximately 4 oz (113 g).
* Soap colors may darken overtime (may not be exactly as pictured).
Use & Care
To use your herbal soap:
Wet with water, create a creamy, bubbly lather on your skin, and then rinse clean.
To prolong the life of your soap, keep it dry between uses.
Since our bars are large, you can cut them in half to make them easier to handle!
For best quality, use your herbal soap within 3 months of purchase.
- For external use only.
- Please read ingredients carefully and discontinue use if irritation occurs.