Quantity selected exceeds current stock
Facial soap intended to be used at night (please see the "warnings" section below). For Night Time, we start with our grass-fed beef tallow base and infuse the oils with the skin-loving herb calendula. What makes this bar so different is that we add a natural chemical called glycolic acid to evenly exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. For an extra bonus, this nighttime bar is scented with calming lavender essential oil.
Scent profile: Fresh lavender buds.
Grass-fed Beef Tallow is known to be a natural moisturizer that has been used to moisturize and heal skin for centuries. Animal fat is one of the most traditional ways to make soap.
Glycolic Acid is known to provide even exfoliation to the skin and help reduce skin blemishes. Glycolic acid works like a natural chemical peel, and it is best used at night away from sunlight.
Calendula is known to heal wounds and rejuvenate skin cells. It is also rich in nutrients.
Our soaps contain:
- NO soy
- NO detergents (SLS)
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO petrolatum
- NO fluoride
Grass-fed Beef Tallow, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Filtered Water, Sodium Hydroxide*, Glycolic Acid, Calendula, Cocoa Powder, Annatto Seeds, Lavender Essential Oil
* Our palm oil does not contribute to deforestation and is sourced from a family-owned farm.
* Sodium hydroxide (Lye) is used to turn oils into soap. Soap cannot be made without it. No sodium hydroxide remains in the final product.
All of our soaps are handmade in small batches, so each bar will vary in color, design, and size.
Each bar is approximately 3.5 oz (99 g).
* Soap colors may darken overtime (may not be exactly as pictured).
Use & Care
To use your herbal soap:
Wet with water, create a creamy, bubbly lather on your skin, and then rinse clean.
To prolong the life of your soap, keep it dry between uses.
For best quality, use your herbal soap within 3 months of purchase.
- For external use only.
- Please read ingredients carefully and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Glycolic acid is a natural chemical that comes from fruit, beets, and sugarcane. It works to remove dead skin and will cause the skin to peel, thus it is important to limit sun exposure when the product is in use. Use at night for best results and be sure to moisturize after use!